Saturday, October 28, 2006
Friday in Review
Tonight's Three Stars
1. Olaf Kolzig - stopped 42 of 44
2. Pascal Leclair - stopped 38 for 38
3. Niklas Lidstrom - 2 G, +3, 29:03 TOI
* First a stat for the geniuses at the IIHF: 17 goals were scored tonight and 10 were scored by Europeans.
* Chris Chelios is playing fantastic hockey - once again he played a huge role in holding off the opposition for the win in the last minute of the game.
* The Kings had 38 shots on Pascal Leclaire and he stopped them all. In 12 games the Kings have just 23 goals.
* The Ducks still haven't lost in regulation time while Minnesota improve to 9-1.
* Both Lidstrom and Modano had a pair
* Olaf Kolzig played amazing tonight and absolutely stole the point for Washington. The Canucks ended up with two points but for me it didn't matter
Posted by Daniel Tolensky at 12:41 AM