1. Teemu Selanne - 5 assists, +2
2. Chris Kunitz - 3 goals, 1 assist, +2
3. Jaromir Jagr - 1 goal (#600), 2 assists, +2
* The Rangers were in control from start to finish tonite
* To celebrate #600, looks like Jagr got a new haircut
* New York's offense is carried by four players - Jagr, Shanahan, Nylander and Straka. The foursome accounts for 65% of the team's goals this year. In order to be a threat in the playoffs they will need more depth and some scoring punch on D. That said I'm not sure about these Prucha rumours - doesn't seem like the best idea.
* Lundqvist has been playing much better recently. Not amazing but heading in the right direction
* Perrin scored with 2:40 left to break the shutout
* Holmqvist had won 5 in a row before taking the loss tonight
* Selanne had a huge 5-point night. I remember just a couple years back when he was on the open market and there was very little interest. Now, coming off a 40-goal, 90-point season he seems to have picked up just where he left off.
* Kunitz and McDonald combined for 5 goals and 8 points. It's amazing to think that neither of them were drafted
* Jovanovski played extremely well again tonight. Earlier in the day I read an article that reinforced what I've said earlier - Jovo isn't going anywhere
* Perreault had a 2-point night and already has 6 goals and 9 points in 8 games - I'm sure there are already teams that are regretting not looking at bringing him in for just $700k.
* Vancouver won their second straight, beating the improving Hawks, 2-1
* Josh Green scored the winner in the third, his first goal of the year
* The Canucks' penalty killing has been great as they killed off another 5 tonight
* Both Khabibulin and Luongo played very well. Since returning from injury, Khabibulin has stopped 79 of 84
Thumbnails used from AP.