Tuesday, November 14, 2006

One Month Old..

Some stats:
161 posts
1730 Total # of Hits
220 Most Hits in a Day (yesterday)

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to come by. I know that there are countless hockey sites online and your time is valauble so I appreciate those who are reading my posts, especially those who are coming by regularly.

You may have noticed that there aren't any ads on this site (not even those annoying google ads) so I can't say I'm getting a lot out of this exchange other than my desire to share my opinions with you and to help promote the greatest game on earth. Anything else that comes out of it is a bonus. (Although in the sake of full transparency I should tell you that I have ambitions of becoming the NHL Commissioner one day).

This is a site for the fans by a fan. So tell all your friends. And if you have any suggestions/complaints/thoughts, please let me know.

Danny
hockeypassion.blogspot@hotmail.com

No comments: