Saturday, November 18, 2006

Classic Video: Hextall/Chelios



If anyone else has requests for videos, just leave a comment or e-mail at hockeypassion.blogspot@hotmail.com

Some quotes from Hextall (from NHL.com article)

“I just felt like you go out there and you play to win and you do everything possible to try to win a game,” Hextall says. “That, basically, to me, was the goal. I don’t apologize for the way I played. That’s me, that’s just the way I viewed the game.”

“Some people didn’t agree with the way I played and that’s fine. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.”

“I went out there and I loved to play the game. Didn’t like to lose. Personally, I don’t have a problem with that. I don’t think anybody likes to lose. But I think some people take it to a greater extreme than others. Did I get carried away? At times, yeah, that’s fair to say.”

No comments: